Thursday, September 13, 2007

Daddy's Home!




As soon as Matt got home from work one night last week, the kids attacked him. I couldn't resist taking some pics of their smack down. Don't worry LeeAnn! Matt didn't end up with a scary monster eye like Brent...not yet.

9 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Nothing like some lovin from the kiddos!

mccaigs5 said...

Yeah, you better watch Ethan's feet!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Ditto to nothing like loving from the kids!

SomeOne said...

So I'm a little behind on things. What school is McKenzie in?

Kim said...

Hi Jennifer! She goes to the elementary school down the street from our house. :) Kim

Ashley said...

Kim
They are sooo cute

Brad & Stacey said...

abby here! we miss you! how is school going? I can't wait to see you

Kim said...

Hi Abby! I miss you too! School is great. I hope you have a good time at school tomorrow. love,mackenzie

Lotus said...

You maul the papi?