Mackenzie is really enjoying school. At Open House the teacher sent home a doll pattern, and the children were to decorate it making sure to include something from their heritage. I had my ideas of how it should be decorated and she had her own ideas. Well, her ideas were much better than mine! Just another lesson for mommy to learn about stepping back! She did a great job.
Ethan has had a tricycle and bicycle in our garage that have gone untouched for a very long time. Why? Because he never wanted to ride them. (It didn't help that he didn't know how to pedal.) Hey! It wasn't for lack of me trying to teach him! He just wasn't ready. Well, the time has come and he is now riding his tricycle. Soon we'll graduate to the bicycle.
5 comments:
Ethan is so cute!! Kenzie's Cuban-American girl turned out very cute. Much better than the upside-down smile I had to doctor when Hunter was in kindergarten! :)
Great Job Mack!! Go Ethan!! Maybe when (or IF) it cools down we could hit the path at Plantation Preserve!! See you tomorrow...I guess your modem is working!?
Matt brought one home from work for the weekend. How did we ever live without the internet? ;) Kim
Kim-
When I told Levi that Coleman was finally coming he said "that means Ethan and James are coming too!" I hated to tell him that that wasn't happening;(
Pictures are great! Having a great time with the Smiths!
CUTE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment