Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Buh bye
Nervous - check. Excited - check check check Surrounded by luggage - check "Special" pills for flight - CHECK
My friend is here at the beach with us and she is signed into blogger...this connection is so slow that I am not going to sign out and hope that I can sign back in...HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! Off to nap, we have 4 little boys running around so I need all the extra sleep I can get!
HAVE FUN! Call me when you get back and are recovered from all the colds, flus, stomach illnesses, etc... we'll have a germ-free playdate (Just kidding, I'm praying you all stay healthy!) Love, Shannon
5 comments:
HOORAY! HOORAY! WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!
WE GOT LOTS OF SNOW TODAY...BUT IT SHOULD BE MELTED BY THE TIME YOU GET HERE!
Amy hiding in your bags. Check.
It's me Laura...
How Exciting!!!!!! Have a wonderful trip! We will be praying for safe travels! Pass along some love from the Ingram's!
My friend is here at the beach with us and she is signed into blogger...this connection is so slow that I am not going to sign out and hope that I can sign back in...HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! Off to nap, we have 4 little boys running around so I need all the extra sleep I can get!
HAVE FUN! Call me when you get back and are recovered from all the colds, flus, stomach illnesses, etc... we'll have a germ-free playdate (Just kidding, I'm praying you all stay healthy!) Love, Shannon
Post a Comment