Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tiny Dancer


Beauty Queen Tip #42- Always play with bugs when dressed to the hilt. Kristen used to catch lizards and make leashes for them out of dental floss. Her daughter was bound to follow in her footsteps.


Such a happy girl!


After putting them everywhere on her head but her eyes, she finally got them into place. On a hot day like today, a girl has to protect her pretty peepers.


Tiny dancer


After a hard day at play, she was ready to take a time out and have an ice cold cup of milk.

I had the pleasure of babysitting my li'l Livi today. She was so good!! She loved playing with her cousins. She especially loved dressing up with Kenzie. Don't you love the tutu? This was Kenzie's, and I was saving it to pass on to Livi. We put it on her and she loved it. She pranced around and accepted the appropriate accessories that Kenzie gave her (like the necklace, the bracelets, the purse, etc.) What is the perfect toy to play with when dressing up in a pretty pink tutu? A bucket of bugs, of course! Like mother like daughter. She is a precious precious little girl. I really look forward to watching her again. (Make sure to read the next two posts too!)

2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

I want one of those.... (not the tu-tu, the cute little girl!!) Ok, back to my rough and tough house...we're getting ready to watch basketball...life with boys, so different!

mccaigs5 said...

Papi she is gorgeious! I think She looks just like Kristen. Their dresses are precious and I love the little man outfit. Neither one of my boys has ever had a coat and tie. How can that be? We've always done vest and tie.