Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our little Easter bunnies







I'm always trying to find matching outfits for Livi and Kenzie but can never find any. My mom found matching dresses for them for Easter so we had to make sure they had pictures taken together! And how can I overlook my little man? This is his first coat and tie, and how can that be? So handsome is he!! (I don't know if you caught the black loafers-so cute!) You can guess why I only have one cute picture of all three of them... Ethan the earthquake thought that the faster he ran the quicker his new dress clothes would fly off and he could go on playing with his trains and cars. This dressin' up stuff isn't how he rolls. And look at the little angel Livi. She is growing and changing so quickly! We had a chance to look after her today. I'll post another one with pics of our time together.

2 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

Kim - These are the sweetest pictures! You are blessed!!!!

Brad & Stacey said...

Your niece is gorgeous!

I have found memories of our "Easter" pictures at Aventura! Miss those days of terrifying our kids as they watch the Easter Bunny cool himself off with a fan...Ha!:) or was that Santa that had the fan?