Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gary and the Wedding Crashers

Ethan loved licking the frosting off all of his cookies!
The kids helped decorate the Christmas tree Friday afternoon.
The next Tiger Woods?
We crashed a wedding to look at this beautiful Christmas
lights display at a local park.

We enjoyed decorating cookies with Grandma and Great Grandma
Rosie on Thanksgiving morning.

Kenzie's pet snake, Gary


It's still November, so I'm not too late posting my Thanksgiving trip pictures! This week has been a crazy one filled with nothing much. Getting unpacked from one trip to turn around and get packed for another one hasn't been a barrel of fun, but we are packing for DISNEY WORLD! Yay!! So I won't complain anymore. tee hee We had a lovely time in Tallahassee with Matt's family. The kids had a blast playing outside. They were outside from sun up to sun down. Mackenzie found a temporary pet snake that she affectionately named Gary, and Ethan ran around in circles trying to catch butterflies. Friday night we went to a local city park where they have a beautiful Christmas lights display every year. There was a wedding reception in progress, but we went in anyway. We really weren't conspicuous with two loud children screaming at the lights and a 90 year, wheelchair-bound grandma followed by 4 adults. No, I don't think anyone noticed us. Just so you know, we did let Gary go back home. *No animals were harmed in the filming of this project.*

2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

I told Samuel you were going to D-world. He said, "Have them tell Mickey Mouse Hi for me. I'll be there soon." Have a GREAT weekend!! Looking forward to Tuesday. Love you guys.

SomeOne said...

Howdy from GA! Just clicked the link from the Hunters blog and Wow! Mackenzie is a very pretty girl, and Ethan is just as adorable as ever. I hope you are not cured of baby fever, because you are a great mom.

J