Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thankful


M & E crack me up. We got some hand-me-downs for Mackenzie, and she had fun going through them and trying stuff on. (Like someone told me recently, God's economy is awesome.) When she got her hands on the black chunky heeled Hello Kitty boots she was in little girl heaven! Ethan, of course, wanted to wear the fuzzy pink Barbie boots. Much to Matt's chagrin, I gave in and let him. As I stood in the kitchen making dinner and heard the continuous clunk clunk clunking of the boots and saw how excited she was, I felt so thankful for these vibrant children! I also got a little teary eyed seeing her run around in the sweet little hanky dress that I've seen her best friend wear on numerous occasions, but that's another subject for another post. We are so thankful for our family and friends! We love you.

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

We love you too man!:)