Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
New looks
You like the new look? I was inspired to change my blog because it seems I am surrounded by impending new looks. Not really. But one that is really big right now. It is now 10 minutes into the FSU vs. Wake Forest game, and my dear husband decided to make a bet with a coworker over the outcome of the game. As many of you college football fans and Nole lovers/haters know, we stink! So, what did dearest Matt bet? Let's just say, you may need to wear your sunglasses when you're near him outside because the glare will be intense..... I am so hoping that I don't have to post of picture of this on this beautiful updated blog, but on the other hand, I could have lots of fun with it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the new set-up! Hope you had a fun weekend!
Matt's a man of his word, right??
I love bald guys...
Post a Comment