
I am smitten! I met my new baby niece today, and she is precious. She is in the NICU, but she is doing so well. She loves to take her milk from the bottle, and she's up to taking 20 cc's. She was under the bili lights today having a little tanning session, but other than that, she doesn't have any issues! Praise the Lord!!! She literally looks like one of Mackenzie's baby dolls. She is so perfectly formed and looks just like her daddy. She has lots of black hair, and she makes lots of funny faces. Just like Mackenzie was, she does not like to be messed with. She gets very upset and turns red. She was awake for awhile when we were there. Mackenzie was so excited to see her. My sister and Mike were really anxious to see Mackenzie's face when she saw Livi for the first time. They were not disappointed because Mackenzie's face lit up. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to go into the NICU but I got lots of window time. My grandma came with us on the road trip and she did get to hold her. Ay dios mio, que linda! We made it back ok and I can't wait to see her again. Please pray that she will be able to come home this week. My sister is really upset tonight because she has to leave O behind tomorrow. As I was printing a picture of her tonight, I thought of Psalm 139:13-14. Olivia was wonderfully made! p.s.-Matt is definitely in trouble!!
No comments:
Post a Comment