Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Whataday
In Tallahassee there is a little burger joint called Whataburger-well yesterday I had whataday. And so did my sister! Never did she think on Sunday that this week would hold her daughter's birthday. Olivia was born at 2:38 a.m. in Melbourne Regional Hospital. The neonatologist told her that she would stay in the hospital for a week to ten days. I haven't heard anymore about her-weight, length, condition. I am anxious to know but I know that everyone is still sleeping up there. For me, yesterday was just one of those days where nothing seems to go right. But today is another day, and I pray it is a better one. If not, I will probably end up gaining 10 pounds from all the "nervous eating". Mackenzie and I are planning on driving up to see mommy and baby tomorrow, so I will post some pictures of Olivia this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on your sweet baby niece! So glad that prayers have been answered and mom and baby are doing well! Will continue to prayer for everyone!
love ya!:)
Post a Comment