Yesterday while we were outside enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather, Mackenzie thought it would be fun to "hook up" her bike to the little red wagon and take E for a ride. How inventive! They had a blast-which you can see from the pictures. After she got comfortable pulling the wagon, Mackenzie decided to go a little faster. At this point, I got a little more nervous about her inventive idea. So I made Ethan put on his helmet. Thankfully, the oven timer went off and we had to go inside and put the train in the station. Ahhh! Too bad! I'm sure that she will be begging me to take it out today, however, when I went into the garage this morning the front wheels fell off. I swear I had nothing to do with it!
Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
The Cates Express
Yesterday while we were outside enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather, Mackenzie thought it would be fun to "hook up" her bike to the little red wagon and take E for a ride. How inventive! They had a blast-which you can see from the pictures. After she got comfortable pulling the wagon, Mackenzie decided to go a little faster. At this point, I got a little more nervous about her inventive idea. So I made Ethan put on his helmet. Thankfully, the oven timer went off and we had to go inside and put the train in the station. Ahhh! Too bad! I'm sure that she will be begging me to take it out today, however, when I went into the garage this morning the front wheels fell off. I swear I had nothing to do with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hilarious! And such a great idea... You're a mean mean mommy, Mrs Cates!
But - I couldn't get the video to work - It said it was private... I think you have to make it public to put it on a blog. :(
I just changed to setting to public. Let me know if you were able to watch it. :) Kim
Yay! I just watched it - so funny.. did they get the wheels fixed???
Looks like fun!!!
Can we ride or do you have to be 48" tall??
Unfortunately, the wheels have not been fixed yet. I tried yesterday and got really frustrated...so we're waiting for daddy to do it. :)
Post a Comment