Ok. Here is how I work:
yummy food (usually involving chocolate or lots of sugar)= happy Kim
grilled meat, roasted veggies, and ricotta cheese (as a dessert) = grumpy Kim
Matt and I decided to start the South Beach diet on Tuesday. Today is day 3. We're doing ok. We have dodged all temptations, except tonight. We celebrated Matt not getting layed off at work by eating a bag of microwave popcorn. Thank goodness we ran out of ricotta.
I did find a cool website with loads of South Beach appropriate recipes. If you google South Beach Century Club, you can get the website.
So, today, I was watching Paula Dean. **Note to self: DO NOT WATCH PAULA DEAN WHILE ON THE SOUTH BEACH DIET!!!** And she made stuffed shells. When she pulled the dish out of the oven and the camera zoomed in on the gooey melted Asiago cheese and the luscious homemade tomato sauce and the overstuffed shells with ground beef, spinach, cream cheese and parmesan cheese I literally had tears in my eyes. It looked so good!! Then she went on to make a Savannah version of tiramisu. Needless to say, it looked sinfully good. Anti-South Beach good. Wow. I am pretty grumpy.
1 comment:
Kim, I just ate about 2/3 of a pan of brownies (it could be more but I that is my conservative estimate!) so don't worry about a measly bag of popcorn!!!! (PS I feel slightly sick... hmmm)
Post a Comment