Saturday, March 31, 2007

Kenzie's Easter Party



Yesterday Ethan and I attended Mackenzie's school Easter party. Her class, along with three others, went to a local park and enjoyed an egg hunt and a "surprise" visit from the Bunny (whom Mackenzie promptly informed me was not a REAL bunny because she saw someone's arm in there with a watch on). Ethan loved being set free in a big field to run around and look for eggs. They both REALLY liked eating the candy. I'm getting a little nervous about Kindegarten next year. Faith is such a sweet little school, and I'm a little anxious about what school will hold for her next year. I am praying that she chooses her friends wisely, that her teacher is loving, that we will be able to continue good communication between us when she encounters something she isn't sure of, that she is more of a leader than a follower, and that she can be a light for Jesus in her class. She has such a sweet spirit, and I pray that she continues to grow into lovely, intelligent big girl! Please pray for her (and me and Matt) as we get ready for the school journey. Thanks!!

No comments: