Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just Curious...



I know. This is a weird post, but I just had to ask- Did you have an imaginary friend when you were growing up? I did, although I don't remember having one. My mom said her name was Lisa.

So, why am I asking this bizarre question? I am 33 years old, and I still love watching cartoons. This one, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, is one of my favorites these days. I think it is hysterical. I got to thinking about my IF Lisa. I don't think she was as unusual as the ones on this show, but again, I don't remember her. I wonder if she's living at Fosters Home... So, did you have an IF??? I want to know!!

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

No imaginary friends here... well do imaginary BOY friends count?? Just kidding!

Shannon said...

Mine was called Sketti and she was great. She used to let me win at tic-tac-toe all the time!

Hey, now that you have a real friend (Mona)Lisa - I'm sure she totally eclipsed the IF Lisa, that's why you can't remember her! She's been outshined., poor girl.

Kim said...

I knew I wasn't the only one! Maybe Sketti and Lisa are playing tic tac toe at Foster's home. teehee Kim