Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Card-Carrying Audobon Society Member?
I think I'm becoming borderline obsessive about this dadgum bird. Last night I made sure to keep my blinds open just so I could catch the first glimpse of my teenage neighbors going anywhere near the baby bird. They would step on him and not even know he where was there! But they didn't come outside. Then this morning, after the morning bike ride I had to go over and say good morning to it because he was expecting me to do that, right? WRONG! Now I'm the one who has to trust that God is taking care of the birds, not ME. And if the teenage neighbors step on him, se la vie. Such is life. Sad, but true. I'm still not an animal lover though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment