Not my ankles in this summer heat and humidity. The way life feels right now. One of my friends keeps a Thankful Thursday post on her blog, and I would like to start something similar. A Swell list. So what's shakin' baby?
*I got a great haircut and I feel like a rock star.
*We're going to the beach today with some of our best friends. (The beach would be perfection without the sand, but that would be a pool without waves. What's my point? I don't know but I feel swell.)
*My kids are going to Tally for a week while Matt and I play the childless life.
*My best friend in the whole wide world is coming for a visit during the childless period. We're going to party like we're high schoolers which isn't saying much but who cares!!
*The last installment of Harry Potter comes out in less than a week! (Yes, I'm a geek. But I don't have any Harry Potter paraphernalia so it could be worse.)
*My little baby bird is gone, so I can only assume that he flew away. (Or he got eaten as Mackenzie suggested, but that suggestion doesn't make me feel swell. And that wouldn't go along with this post, would it?)
*My super cool West Coast cousin who is the originator of the Swell post. Thanks Leah!
What makes you feel swell? :)
4 comments:
You look like a rock star!! Love the hair cut!!!!! Have fun at the beach!
Super cute, Papi. I feel swell today b/c we get to go to the aquarium today and I get to visit my best friend in the whole world next week--without my kids!! I had to pinky swear my husband that I will come back!
Hi Kim! Your hair looks beautiful! I'm not doing a great job with blog entries, but I love reading yours! You make me smile...Liz
Remembering to take out the garbage, and not having to run out in my PJs, makes me feel quite swell. I do, however, have to do that right now.
Post a Comment