Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Chop Chop!
With a snip snip here, and a chop chop there Here a snip, there a snip, everywhere a snip snip. Old McKimmy chopped her hair! E I E I O!!!
5 comments:
OH LA, LA!! I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see it in person this morning! Looking forward to the beach. You make me want to cut my hair!!
Papi I LOVE it!! It looks so good. When I first saw the pic, I thought it was Kristen.Probably b/c she usually has short hair, I guess.
Kim - It's fantastic!!! You look 10 years younger!! (do you ever watch that show??) I love it. SSS
yep, Rock Star
You go girl! It looks great!
Post a Comment