
Matt jumping into the water

Matt, king of the jungle (and the little man who sits on his shoulder and convinces him to do crazy things on missions trip-if you click on the picture you'll see what I mean)

A beautiful waterfall that was at the lake they swam in

2007 Grenada team
4 comments:
I love the wee little man on Matt's shoulder. Maybe we teach the wee little man to have Matt do good things for his wifey poo...like buy her flowers and jewelry! How do we get in touch with him?:)
Great pictures!!! Glad that Matt and the team (and your camera!) made it back safely. When are they doing the Sunday School? Can't wait to hear all about the trip!
Is this Kim's blog, or a story written by C.S. Lewis?
Norm Boxe, I love him. Is that Reece next to Theo? I don't know anyone else besides Matt and Hannah, that I know of. Cute man on the shoulder, I'll bet they had a blast.
Post a Comment