Saturday, October 06, 2007

AWWWW!





Enough silly pictures of Kim-look how cute little Matt is!! (Not Ethan, I'm talking about the real little 3 year old Matt.) Obviously, the second picture is not from Halloween, but he is wearing a shoot'em up cowboy costume. So cute! I think he looks like the little brother (Randy) from The Christmas Story. I wonder if Matt's mom warned him not to shoot his eye out?

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Ok, so I was wrong. Ethan does not look a thing like your sister... that cowboy picture of Matt is totally ETHAN!! I love this, keep it coming. Chris would shut down my blog if I tried this! Ha, ha!

mccaigs5 said...

So cute, Matt-hew

The Crazy Lady said...

Can't wait to see what you do at Ethan's rehearsal dinner! I have a feeling now he and Mac should be warned that crazy baby pictures are going to come out! I tell H & J all the time...I can't wait to share this at your rehearsal dinner! Hughes just asks me, whats a hearsal dinner??
Love the pics!!!