Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Family


Here's the li'l hobo. Yes, that's me. Why did I always look like the deer in the headlights in all my baby pictures?



My great grandmother made matching costumes for me and my sister one year. Ole! (pronounced o-lay-I don't know how to put the accent on the e!) I couldn't find the picture of both of us wearing them, but I thought this was a cute picture of Mackenzie. Wait! That's not Kenzie-that's Kristen! Doesn't Kenzie look like my sister???


So that's where I get them...While this picture doesn't quite show the beauty of my dad's 'Charlie's Angels' blue eyeshadow and bright pink schoolgirl glow blush, this one definitely showed both my parents' Halloween enthusiasm.

No one can argue that those Yanez's had a great time at Halloween each year!

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Go Manny!! I almost wet my pants when I saw that picture. I think Matt should duplicate that costume for Fall Festival!!

Brad & Stacey said...

Amy beat me to that comment...I think you and Matt should dress up like your folks did! I would pay money to see that!:)

Kim said...

Great idea! Maybe my dad can do Matt's makeup. haha!