Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy doing stuff

I am really looking forward to a slow weekend. Here's what we have had going on the last couple of weekends....



Livi angel and Pops being silly.


A rhino outside of my car. No literally, right outside of my car. I could've poked him in the eye.


Crazy Kenzie with her crazy friends on our crazy camping trip.


The boy becomes a barber...don't pretend like you don't notice the chunks missing out of this boy's hair.


Trick or treat Zsa Zsa!


Happy birthday Mackenzie! We celebrated at Jaxson's the night of her b-day.


Ethan went to town on his sundae! He ordered bubble gum ice cream. Little did we know that the ice cream had gum balls in it, so 3/4 of the way through it we realized that he had been chewing and swallowing all of the gum balls.


A nutty sundae at Jaxson's.


Mackenzie had the neighbor kids over for some cake. We played a game of "Eat the doughnut hanging from a string". It was like an inverted version of bobbing for apples. Those kids worked for 10 minutes trying to eat all of their doughnuts, and they succeeded. I even got the daddies to play. Now, those are some funny pics...


Cake...


And more cake.

4 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

I LOVE all the pictures! I miss Jaxson's ice cream!!!! The cakes look great ~ did you make them??

Brad & Stacey said...

This post was great! You have been busy! Abby asked for a cupcake cake for her birthday...how funny. We will celebrate the March birthdays when you come!:)
Love and miss you guys!

mccaigs5 said...

Love the pictures. You have been busy!

Amy Ross said...

I love that boy!!! He's so cute, it doesn't matter what he looks like!
I love the cupcake cake...I'll just call you Duff! (From Charm City Cakes!) Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!