Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Friday, October 05, 2007
It Was Just a Phase
Ok. It was just a phase. A short period of time during which my brain must have malfunctioned and made me think this sort of thing was ok to do. (That has to be the explanation.) What was this phase? I used to dress up in weird costumes to pick up my friends/family from the airport. Is that so wrong? Actually, when I get down to thinking about the ensembles I came up with to welcome my friends/family to town I'm pretty embarrassed. Why did my parents or friends let me out the door??? I have to remind myself, it was just a phase. This is a picture is of me and my college of education buddies picking my sister up from the airport when she came to visit me in Tallahassee. To think, these ladies are teaching your children.... Oh! This wasn't for Halloween. We did it just because we wanted to. Remember-PHASE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Papi, even worse than you dressing yourself up was when you forced MATT to dress up to pick me up at the Tally airport--the first time I ever met him. I knew he had to be whipped when I saw Him dressed up like the ultimate NERD holding a sign that said "Leeannnn Dunn".
you are too funny!!!!! I love the pics Dr. Cates!!!
That makes me wat to dig out my picture of the night my dorm-mates and I dressed up in our pajamas (and sunglasses and crazy hats) and drove around Auburn one night! So fun! It seemed like a good idea at the time...
Post a Comment