I had heard about this story, and I couldn't help but think that Ethan would probably do this if he had a toy Mustang...
3-year-old hits the road in his toy car
Posted Oct 12th 2007 6:04PM by Sandy Maple
Filed under: Doing it myself, 3 years
You have to admire the independent spirit of some kids today. First, a six-year-old boy tries to drive himself to Applebees for some chicken nuggets and then this little three-year-old hits the open road in his toy Mustang convertible. It wasn't food, but adventure that led Jordan Will, of Omro, Wisconsin, to sneak his mini-car out of the house and take it for a spin with a two-year-old in the passenger's seat.
After making his way out of his neighborhood, the bold little daredevil kept going through a busy intersection and over a highway bridge. A neighbor spotted him and gave chase, but it was a police officer who finally pulled him over before anyone could get hurt.
He may only be three, but Jordan understands the rules of the road and witnesses claim he obeyed all the traffic laws along the way, stopping at a red light and crossing at the crosswalk. Jordan was not ticketed, but his dad has suspended his driving privileges, taking away his key and removing the battery from the car.
3 comments:
too cute! Well, cute that it's not my child!
Oh yes. It makes me think of Parker too. Only not the part about obeying the traffic rules, because I'm pretty sure there would be carnage if Parker was on the loose in a Mustang.
I can't read stuff like that! AHHHH! I'm locking my kids in the house till they're 18! Uh, do I have to be in there with them, though?
Post a Comment