Thursday, October 25, 2007

Joy in the Little Things (and big box stores)

~New blooms on the plant I got from Lowes for half price.
~A rent one get one free coupon from the rental store so I can get some more scary flicks for me and Matt.
~The new classical music station is up and running! (my exuberant outburst in the car gave the kids more reason to think their mom is nuts.)
~My first trip to the new IKEA store was exciting, overwhelming, a sensory-overload...a little like Disney World (hey! they had event staff directing people in the parking lot, ok? I think we parked in the Goofy lot.)

We're getting our stuff together to go sleep with the lions this weekend. Ethan had better be on his best camping behavior or else his dad might feed him to those lions. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of our trip when we get back. Until then...enjoy the little things!

5 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I can't wait to go to Ikea. Have fun camping, and if all goes well, we'll have to have a Ross/Cates Campout in Naples in January. Ok, lunch break/blog check is over...dirty dishes and school is calling me...

KLeBlanc said...

Lion Country Safari has GREAT memories for me. I took the kids camping for a week there and developed a voracious appetite half way through the week...a pregnancy test when I got home confirmed my suspicions; a sonogram a few weeks later showed the twins! Thanks for bringing me back to a fun memory! Love, Liz

Brad & Stacey said...

Have great time! Hope you have as much fun as we did when we all went "camping" in the D-lux motorhome!:)

The Crazy Lady said...

Lions! Oh my! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!

SomeOne said...

IKEA, oh, IKEA. I'm a little sad that if I still lived in Florida I would be five minutes from IKEA instead of 35, but then I remember I'd have no money or room for anything, and I'm content again. :)